Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Update!!!

7:05 PM Eastern Time Zone~ on the couch

So, as some of you may know, I will have started Breakthrough Manchester (Monday the 27th of June in case you guys didn't know ;)) and it takes a lot of work

7:07 PM Eastern Time Zone~ in my bed


but I don't have any homework today. (Sorry I had to plug in my computer). I had lots of testing today, one in every class..... sigh. My classes in case you forgot are Chemistry, Algebra, Writing and Literature. So.... now for the sad part....


I can't post as often as usual.... :(

Due to the amount of homework I have I am not able to post as often as I used to, I did post regularly, right...?

Anywho when I do find the extra time to post something onto my blog I will make sure to post on my other ones too. If you don't know what my other blogs are just click these links.

So, let me tell you about my first day.

By the way its in story form so just keep reading



"Bye Mom!" Kay souts closing the door to her silver car. My first day she thought.

pause

5:32 PM Eastern Time Zone~ in my bed

OK, sorry my dad made me get off my computer. Lets continue the story:

She waited for about 10 minutes. A couple kids were getting out of their cars. She was waiting for the bus at her school. The kids that were waiting with her had huge smiles plastered on their faces. She didn't recognize them from last year, so they must be new. After 15 minutes the yellow bus emerged from the road. Kay the three others stepped on. All the seats were taken, but she saw just one empty one. She grabbed it. After a 5 minute ride to the school, they arrived. She saw all the staff members and the few students that got there early waiting outside the building. They were all cheering the second they saw the bus. They made a "high five line" and each student high fived the staff members. The students found their advisors and put on their name tags.

Once they were inside Kay took a seat at her advisory's table. All the returning students did the Breakthrough cheers to start off the day. Kay did a simple one called Attitude Check which was basically hitting tables in a certain pattern.

After breakfast they all went to A Block. Kay had Chemistry. She sat in the class and played some get-to-know-you games. Same with B Block, C Block and D Block. Once it was time for lunch she had a PB+J sandwich. Then, she went to her art class and later an enrichment class. At the end of the day, she went to her advisory along with the two other students in her group


Well, duty calls. Bye guys :)


picture perfect girl, offline xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment