Thursday, June 9, 2016

Last Day of School!

12:53 pm Eastern Time Zone~ In school

So, for some of you today is the last day of school!!! The others, you'll get out eventually! But today has been AWESOME!! In the morning, I got a lot of candy from my advisor, and I got a ton of signatures from my classmates that I didn't think even liked me! They were all so nice to me!! Even a couple of my teachers signed too!!!

In science class we have been building rockets and we were supposed to fly them earlier today. But not a single one flew! I did get great pictures of my friends, I can't show you because of identity reasons. I did some touch ups on them, added vintage features and such.

But anyway, I'm not sure if we are doing anything else today, but I am going to enjoy it!!

I'm sure going to miss my friends next year, a whole new school, whole new friends.... But it's OK. I'm sure I'll make more. The kids in my neighborhood are so nice!!

This isn't about school anymore but I wanted to talk about my neighborhood.

I went out to get the mail (all the mailboxes are together) and a little girl probably my sisters age was riding her bike.

"Hi person I've never seen before"
"Hi!"
"Is that your cat and dog?" (I was walking Buster and Sophie was following me)
"Can I pet them?"
"Sure"
So she got off her bike and pet Buster.
"I've never seen you around..."
"oh I just moved in"
"Oh cool! I'm 8 years old!"
"So is my sister!"
"Maybe we'll see each other again!"
"Maybe"
"OK, bye!"
"Bye!"


picture perfect girl, offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment