Wednesday, June 8, 2016

12:42 pm Eastern Time Zone~In school

So, tomorrow is the last day of school(thank god) and I couldn't be more excited. I found out we are getting ice cream delivered to us, getting our yearbooks, and watching the Outsiders all day long!!! Since this is one of my extracurricular class (Language Arts Essentials, kill me now) we don't have anymore work!! So, she is letting us play on computers all day today and tomorrow!!

So, as some of you know, it's National Best Friends Day, happy best friends day to all of you, and I am celebrating it with LAK(if you are new here its Liz, Ave and me, Kay.) But today, Ave starting eating Liz's chips while Liz was dealing with her chips. When Liz came back she yelled at Ave for "savaging on her lunch" and then sat at her exes table....?

Anyway, went we all went to our lockers, Ave said to Liz, "Well I guess we aren't friends because you hate me" and Liz said, "fine with me." I am literally so confused. Liz gave us permission to eat her chips, why was it such a big deal??

So our whole team went outside for enrichment, and Liz came up to us both and started pretending like nothing ever happened. We all went in the shade and hung out. 

So, again. Life is too short to waste time hating people.

Also, visit Ave's blogs Michael Beede Lovers and the Icing on the Cake.

picture perfect girl, offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment