Wednesday, June 1, 2016

So this is something I want to talk about, I have to talk about, I have been wanting to for a long time actually. And no, this is not going to be oh bullying is bad don't do it and all that good stuff. Now that you saw that half of you probably stopped, so anyways...

At school, these girls. There are an endless amount of them it seems. Some of them that are in my in class are: Vaeh, Ari, Eve, Nay and Jaz. They frustrate me so much. They are those type of people that act like they're popular. They think that everyone in the school worships them and think they are cool. But no one thinks that but themselves. They are bullies, they are mean girls. They think they can walk up to someone and just start playing with their hair because they can.

So today Vaeh came up to me in science class, (my only class with her thankfully) and starting stroking my hair. I immediately twisted around and said "can you not" and she looked me straight in the eye and said "I can do whatever I want" then turns around and flips the little hair she does have. Then she Ari and Eve all sit at the table with another girl who acts like she is super smart but is actually doing it just for show because

I.

saw.

her.

cheating.

but anyway, they think she is actually smart, but they are going to be so disappointed when they found out that them using her is actually not the smartest idea. And at their grade on the final grade.

But anyway, even as much as I despise those girls, I still forgive them.

No, I don't forgive everyone right away, but eventually, yes, I do forgive everyone. Just give time time, and it will work its magic.

Everyone is human, so give them a chance. I know I am better then those people, because I will get something in life, my studying and being nice to people will get me somewhere. Being "popular" makes no difference how you do in life, and cheating will get you a bad job, or better yet, maybe even in jail. It's good to be a good person, it's good not to hold grudges. People that aren't like that, they aren't worth your time. Be yourself.

In 30 years it won't matter what jeans you wore,
or what shoes you bought
or what stores you shopped at
or what kind of makeup you wore.

What will matter is your grades, and the fact that you were nice to people. Turn over a new leaf, go into the next day thinking, "I am me." and you be you! You go!

Life Lesson: Life is to short to waste time hating people.


And just for the record, no I am not turning into some overly positive you go girl type of blogger lol. I am a teenager, I will be for a while. so I am going to enjoy it. And no I am not going to become some sort of emo girl, no offense. I will be me :)

Picture Perfect Girl, offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment