Thursday, July 7, 2016

Yay!

4:57 PM Eastern Time Zone~ computer desk

I am not on my bed.

I am not on the couch.


I am at a computer desk!!!




I can post everyday!!! Sadly that will not happen. So I will not really have a posting schedule anymore, except there will definitely be posts on Tuesday and Wednesdays.


But anyway I just finished my homework and I am really bored. But have any of you done my poll? I really enjoy your feedback. Also, for my DIY Hacks please, feel free to email me.

Feel free to email me anytime! If you are interested in guest posting, I am doing that up until school starts again, summer is usually my boring streak. I follow a lot of blogs on other sites, WordPress for example, and they do lots of guest posts. Just make sure to send me your name in the email.

Also, please do not by any means feel obligated to do this but I really really really love reading comments you guys post on my blog. It makes me feel happy to know someone is reading and that they actually like the blog!

Thanks everyone!



picture perfect girl, offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment