Tuesday, July 5, 2016

5:18 PM Eastern Time Zone~ in my bed

Hi everyone! I just finished posting in DIY Crafts and School and Life Hacks, so now I am going to post here! Before that I did my chemistry homework.


So, in Breakthrough we are working on using less "filler" words in our sentences, um, like, so, yeah are all examples of filler words.

So we had a competition to see who could say a story in a minute without using filler words, and we sent 2 representatives up to go. I was one of them. So next week, we have to talk in front of the whole program. Yay me.


I don't know why I shared that it just felt necessary.




Nothing interesting is happening in my life right now, maybe I'll post when something interesting happens.



But I got 100 pageviews!! Thanks everyone, it means a lot to me. PPG is my most viewed blog, I didn't think you guys liked my stories!!


I swear I'll get some soon.


Happy Late Independence Day!!

picture perfect girl, offline xxx

5:23 PM Eastern Time Zone~ in my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment