Thursday, July 7, 2016

Went on a walk

2:38 PM Eastern Time Zone~ on the couch(I swear that's not where I've been all day)

So, yeah. I went on a walk. It was this really long road, my dad calls it the P road, even though it looks nothing like a P. It's called Horizon Lane. It took a long time, and it was 3 1/2 miles long. It was windy out, and it started raining on us.

Anyway....... I'm not in school yet. I don't really have any more stories until I start Breakthrough...


But I don't have any friends there (cry face)


But, I have no plans for the rest of the day, probably going to be on the couch the rest of the day until I go to my moms. I might build a fort. I don't know.


Well, I'll check in with you guys next time...

Oh yeah, before I go I wanted to tell you my summer schedule so you can know when I post. I always post at my dads house, usually not at my moms unless I bring my laptop there. But in the summertime I will be at my Dads on Monday(3:45) Tuesday, and Wednesday(I go back at 8 PM) and every other weekend(No Friday posts)

So, yeah! Thank you all so much for reading my blog! Thank you all!

picture perfect girl, offline xxx
  (ps I know this is posted late for some reason it never posted)



No comments:

Post a Comment