Saturday, May 28, 2016

HOLY INACTIVENESS

Hey everyone! You will not believe what happened that caused me to be inactive. Well, the second part is unbelievable, the first, not so much. So, my laptop has been broken for a while and yes I have posted it on my other blog which you can read here and here. Turns out, just from going on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, 71 yes, you read that correctly 71 viruses were on my laptop. Yeah that's the believable part. The other two weeks while my laptop was fixed by my Computer IT uncle, I got

suspended


yeah, that's the unbelievable part. Why? You ask? I'll tell you why.


So, we were doing a practice essay, but my teacher told us whoever didn't finish would get detention. So, me being a good friend wanted to help my extremely-slow-when-she-types friend Ave(that's a nickname) with finishing it. So, she handed me her rough draft and I typed her ALREADY WRITTEN rough draft into the computer and got suspended for 2.5 days. The rest of 5/13/16, 5/15/16 and 5/16/16 but my parents grounded me for two weeks. But I'm back!!


Picture Perfect Girl, offline. xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment