Wednesday, February 24, 2016

So right now, I am sitting with Daisy.

Why do dogs breathe so heavily? Have you noticed that?

Anyway, guess who stopped by my house this afternoon?

Jenny.

That's right, you read correctly.

The same Jenny that has been picking on me since Eighth Grade.

She went on saying "I missed you so much" and "I shouldn't have done that to you"

Then she was like. "K was a really bad influence on me."

And the only reason she came crawling back to me, is because K MOVED.

So I told her, "nope. You tormented me for 4 years, now it's your turn" and walked away.

Pretty cool, huh?

I aim not weak anymore!




Anyway, do you guys like my blog?

Does anyone even read it?

If you do, leave some comments below, please!

It would make my day.



Picture Perfect Girl, offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment