Saturday, May 28, 2016

Walk Against Hunger

So, yesterday, my school and every other middle and high school in our district does a Walk Against Hunger. Check out that page and everything about the Walk here and you might have to scroll down a little bit. But overall, my school raised 6,500 dollars!! We did an awesome job! I walked 6.3 miles and raised over 300 dollars alone. What made me a little angry was that a lot of the girls that think they are popular stopped and sat near a tree and braided each others hair and PAINTED THEIR NAILS. Ave, Liz and I are called LAK, that's just our personal little group name.
You can see the signature on my Walk Against Hunger shirt. It also says it on Ave and Liz's shirts



Here is a full view of the front:




I would show you guys the back of it but I'm still wearing it. Anya\way, I encourage you all to do some good for your communities, like do your own Walk Against something! Get a clipboard and a pencil and get started! Or, just set up a lemonade stand or play music and donate it to charity.

Off to go swimming!

Picture Perfect Girl, offline xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment